TERMS OF CONDITIONS
1. Know about www.atmpharmacy.com
3. What is personal information?
- "Personal information" is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- The SPI Rules further define "sensitive personal data or information"of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- Call data records.
4. Privacy Statements
All Visitors and Users Note:
- This section applies to all visitors and the Users.
- User can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. If User updates any of his/her/its information, ATM pharmacy may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided to ATM pharmacy in its archives for uses documented herein. ATM pharmacy takes User's rights seriously and encouragesUser to use them if User deems this to be appropriate.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User visits the Website, ATM pharmacy automatically receive the URL of the site from which such User came and the site to which such User is going when he/she/it leaves. ATM pharmacy also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User's ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help ATM pharmacy improve its Service. The linkage between User's IP address and User's personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without such User's permission or except when required by law. Notwithstanding the above, ATM pharmacy may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by ATM pharmacy and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, ATM pharmacy may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User's browser. ATM pharmacy does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- ATM pharmacy may keep records of telephone callsreceived and made for making inquiries, orders or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, research and development and for User administration.
- ATM pharmacy allows other companies, to serve advertisements to the Users. These companies include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. ATM pharmacy may "target" some ads to User that fit a certain general profile. ATM pharmacy does NOT use personally identifiable information to target ads.
- The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. ATM pharmacy hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- ATM pharmacy does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- ATM pharmacy has implemented Nepalese legal industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- ATM pharmacy addresses any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, ATM pharmacy has designated a Grievance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:firstname.lastname@example.org, Koteswore-35, Kathmandu Nepal.
5. Users Note:
- As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to Users on this website, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the Users.
- Users' personally identifiable information they choose to provide on the Website is used to help the Users describe / identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the Users as an individual, is collected by ATM pharmacy from Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by ATM pharmacy. ATM pharmacy may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. If ATM pharmacy wishes to use any User's personal data for a new purpose, it will seek such User's permission before doing so.
- ATM pharmacy will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their "Account" at www.atmpharmacy.com and changing the account settings.
- At times, ATM pharmacy conducts a User survey to collect information about Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, ATM pharmacy may offer contests to qualifying Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. None of this information is shared with third parties, except in summary form, if at all. The demographic information that ATM pharmacy collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help ATM pharmacy improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of Users. This may include targeting advertising to Users about our Services. Information we gather through a contest may also be disclosed to third parties, as necessary, for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
- All ATM pharmacy employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User's sensitive personal data and information.
6. Registration Process
As part of the registration process, ATM pharmacy collects the following personal information from the Users:
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information; and
- ATM pharmacy makes all User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Sellers to maintain and organize such information to effect sale of products.ATM pharmacy may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities.
- Part of the functionality of the Website is assisting the Users to access information relating to pharmaceutical products. ATM pharmacy may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
Notwithstanding the above, ATM pharmacy shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of ATM pharmacy including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
7.2If a User uses the Service after notice of changes have been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provideshis/her/its consent to the changed practices.
What is this document?
- You must be above of 18 years of age or older to register, use this computer resource, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to ATM pharmacy that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
- The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Nepalese law.
- A condition of the User's use of and access to the Website and to the other services provided by ATM pharmacy to Users (together with the Website, the "Services") is the User's acceptance of this Agreement. Any User that does not agree with any provisions of the same is required to leave this computer resource / the Website immediately and immediately discontinue use of all other Services
- ATM pharmacy authorizes the User to view and access the content available on or from the Website solely for visiting, ordering, receiving, delivering and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website (collectively, "ATM pharmacy Content"), are the property of ATM pharmacy and are protected under laws. User shall not modify the ATM pharmacy Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the ATM pharmacy Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.Multiple people are not permitted to share the same/single log-in.
9. Services and use of Website
9.1The content of the Website, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified heath care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. Reliance on any information appearing on the Website, whether provided by ATM pharmacy, its content provides, visitors to the Website or others, is solely at your own risk.
9.2ATM pharmacy advises the Users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. Never disregard, avoid or delay in obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider because of something you have read on the Website. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately.
9.3You must have a prescription from a registered medical practitioner a scanned copy whereof shall be uploaded at the time of placing an order or be provided at the time of delivery of pharmaceutical products. Prescription medicines are delivered only after a prescription given by a registered medical practitioner has been received. ATM pharmacy maintains a record of all the prescriptions uploaded by the User which can be accessed by such User at any time in his account section and subject to applicable laws may also be used to re-order the prescribed medicines.
9.4ATM pharmacy provides Services through the Website, which is a platform that facilitates the online sale of pharmaceutical products.
9.5The Website is only a platform through which Users may meet and interact with ATM pharmacy for their transactions. ATM pharmacy is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Users of the Website and the Sellers.
10. Collections, Use, Storage and Transfer of Personal Information
- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom ATM pharmacy will disclose such information.
10.3 ATM pharmacy shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to ATM pharmacy.
10.5 The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User'saccount and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify ATM pharmacy of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or password.
10.6 If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or ATM pharmacy has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ATM pharmacy has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
The SPI Rules only permit ATM pharmacy to transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in Nepal, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by ATM pharmacy as provided for under the SPI Rules, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between ATM pharmacy or any person on its behalf and the user or where the User has consented to data transfer.
12.2 The User shall not hold ATM pharmacy responsible or liable in any way for any disclosures by ATM pharmacy under Regulation of the SPI Rules.
13. Severability & Waiver Contact Information
14. Contact Information
9.1 If any User has any question, issue, complaint regarding any of our Services, please send mail on email@example.com.
9.2 If a User has any questions concerning ATM Pharmacy, the Website, this Agreement, or anything related to any of the foregoing, ATM pharmacy can be reached at the following email address - firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact information available from the following URL: https;//www.atmpharmacy.com
Contact No: 9861665986 / 98011665986